Stay tuned for info on next year's ride!
The MSU Gran Fondo offers multiple route options giving you the freedom to ride a short, medium or long distance. Whether you’re a casual rider or an avid cyclist, there’s a ride for you.
Choose from 10, 25, 40 or 80-mile routes, all which start and end in downtown Grand Rapids. Start times vary depending on the distance. See Course Info
- Post-ride outdoor Finish Line Festival featuring craft brews, a grand feast and live music
- Scenic route to Lake Michigan and back highlighted by a beach destination
- Gilmore Catering’s Superfood Stops along the route
- Limited edition MSU Gran Fondo t-shirt
- Chance to win other fundraising prizes
- Individual timing and results posted onsite and online
- Support wagon and mechanical support
- Secure bike parking courtesy of the Greater Grand Rapids Bicycle Coalition